Tuesday, May 17, 2016

New Label, Same Great Flavor!

I've changed my blog's name and banner, because I was bored of the old ones, and decided something less depressing would be nice. But not to worry: I'll continue to provide the incisive commentary and hard-hitting, around-the-clock coverage that you've come to know and love.

In my writing, I like to consider the cosmos as "tending" toward real projective space, or possibly some other spherical 3-manifold, and set my stories at the antipodes of the universe, much as The Divine Comedy portrays Jerusalem and Purgatory as standing diametrically opposite one another on the earth's surface. Hence the new title.


(There, I worked both topology and Dante into my metapost. I couldn't just announce the name change, could I?)

2 comments:

  1. Welcome, Cosmic Antipodes. I'd better change our link to you at greydogtales as well. We wish you a grand voyage...

    ReplyDelete